Monday 15 July 2013

FOURTH CLASS

                
                                 ASSALAMUALAIKUM W.B.T

    morning guys,today we had a presentation..we must story the little bit about my partner..
   we must story a little bit about he name and a little bit about he also four true fact but the one of them must    be a lie.. all my friends already done presents about their partner,but me not settle yet because my partner 
   not come to the class..my partner is AHMAD LOTFI BIN MOHAMED.. 
   After all my friends finish present,miss zue ask we to take out a piece of paper n write thing that will make      other one SHOCKING about ourself..after that we must do a aeroplane and fly it to class...at the            
  end,each student must have one aeroplane and must take other friends plane..We must keep that            aeroplane and cannot open it until next class..

No comments:

Post a Comment